Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up and Other Randomness

TGIM! Who would have thought I would be happy to be back at work? Ron and I have worked so hard on the floors the last two weekends that getting back to my cushy desk job is relaxation! But we are 95% finished, Ron just has to finish installing the quarter round in the hallway and dining room. The office is done though, and I just love how it looks.



We are both exhausted though and sporting some war wounds from our little adventure. Ron has various cuts and bruises on his hands and a swollen jammed ring finger, and I have 2 broken toes. Luckily it's just the toes even though I whacked my whole foot on my very solid, very heavy dining room table. I hit it hard too, even Ron heard the crack, so I'm just thankful it's not more serious. It's going to put a kink in my work out schedule for a bit, but I'll try to do some other things like Pilates and weight training until I can get back to 'Jamming and running.

In other news, Cole is on spring break this week. He's so happy for the down time. MIL is visiting today and tomorrow and he will enjoy having a couple of days of 100% complete Nana attention. Then I will be off with him the rest of the week. After a couple of busy weekends I am looking forward to 5 days of a little more relaxation and watching some March Madness! I've got to get our brackets printed out so we can all make our picks. We are including Cole in the fun this year. He's so excited to have his very own bracket and hoping to win so that Ron and I have to treat him to dinner at his favorite place! :)

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Oooo it looks really nice! I can't wait to see pics of everything finished. Sorry about the bumps, breaks and bruises. Good luck with the brackets!