Thanks to Tiburon for yet another fun blogging idea! Especially since I seem to do such a poor job of coming up with my own ideas.This week's theme is my favorite piece of jewelry. My favorite, other than my wedding ring, is my diamond chronograph Bulova watch.
I'll preface this by admitting that I am a watch girl. I love watches and ask for a new one just about every year for either my birthday or Christmas, so the members of my family have a serious aversion to spending very much money on a watch for me. I eyeballed this beauty for over a year and hinted to Ron and my Mom...okay who am I kidding, I begged one of them to get it for me at every gift giving holiday! It wasn't cheap though so neither of them wanted to get it because they thought I would wear it a couple of months and then move on to my next prey. I guess a year of lusting over it finally convinced them and I got it for Christmas this past year and I just love it more every day! It is the only piece of jewelry other than my wedding rings that I wear every single day without fail.


1 comment:
It is soooo pretty, soooo sparkly and sooooo me!! Love it.
Thanks for playing! :)
Post a Comment