
End of Day 2...This has been WAY more work than we anticipated. It ended up taking us most of yesterday to get the 25 square feet of ceramic tile that was in our entry up. And if anyone ever asks, getting tile up? SO MUCH HARDER than putting it down! I have aches in places I didn't even know I had, and I'm pretty sure I will never stand up straight again! But we made some progress getting the dining room done today. Now that we actually have some idea of what we are doing, we should be able to get the hallway and office done by next weekend, in time for the new carpet install on March 19.


1 comment:
Ooo it is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see the finished product. I didn't know you were doing it yourself. That is quite the project!
Post a Comment