Wednesday, March 26, 2008

100 Percent

This is a Mama bragging post so if that isn't your thing you can stop reading here...

We received the scores from Cole's reading TAKS testing yesterday. For those of you unfamiliar with the good old state of Texas, TAKS is the state standardized tests that children must take and pass at certain intervals to move on to the next grade level. You might remember that I posted about how nervous Cole was about the test last month, afraid he was going to fail and have to repeat 3rd grade, etc. I am happy to report that not only did he pass, he passed with perfection. My baby got 100%! I am so proud of him and he was very proud of himself. He's such a good boy and works so hard which made me very happy for him and his accomplishment!

2 comments:

tiburon said...

That is FANTASTIC!! What a smarty pants you have there!

Rebecca said...

I can't think of a smarter kid than Cole. I expected nothing less! WTG Cole! It's so great that he's such a good boy on top of all that intelligence. You guys are doing a great job with him.