
I am loving this season of Dancing with the Stars so far! The title of this entry was a hysterical quote from Julianne last night. Classic! As for my thoughts on this year's crop of contestants...
1. Kristi Yamaguchi. I love her! I'm a figure skating fan and have always loved her, so I'm happy to see that she is a good dancer and should go far. She's also paired with my favorite guy dancer, Mark Ballas, so I would be thrilled to see them win it all.
2. Jason Taylor. Holy hotness! I am very pleasantly surprised at what a good dancer he is. Unfortunately he is paired with my least favorite female dancer, Edyta, so rooting for him to win will be tough. I'm enjoying watching him though.
3. Marlee Matlin. She is a really great dancer and has such a wonderful attitude about the whole competition so I hope she lasts a long time.
4. Mario. I think he has the potential to be really good but his cockiness bugs me. He's also paired with one of my least favorite pros, Karina, so I won't be pulling for him to win.
5. Priscilla Presley. What the heck happened to her face?? I can't get past that to notice what kind of a dancer she is. Love Louis though, so I try to focus on him and not her face.
6. Marisa Jaret Winokur. What a cutie pie! Her personality is just infectious, though I think she might want to tone it down a hair or it could get obnoxious. I think she has potential though and I really want to see her do well. She's also got great hair! :)
7. Steve Guttenberg. I think he's a better dancer than the judges are giving him credit for. His whole "I'm just happy to be here...save the world..." rhetoric is getting tiresome already. I think he and Anna are a great team though.
8. Shannon Elizabeth. After last week I wasn't sure that she was going to do very well but she really redeemed herself with the quick step last night. I think she and Derek make a visually striking pair and she seems to really work hard and has a great attitude, which surprises me a bit, but I think I would like to see her hang around for a bit.
9. Penn Gillette. He isn't a great dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but he's hysterically funny so I would like to see him hang around awhile just to keep things lively.
10. Christian de la Fuente. Hot, hot, and did I mention hot?? But a meh dancer. I want him to stay in for the eye candy factor alone because I'm not impressed with his dancing or his attitude.
11. Adam Carolla. Terrible dancer and definitely needs to go home first. I don't find him funny either so I'll be fine when he leaves.
12. Monica Seles. Seems like a wonderful lady, but just not a great dancer at all. I think she will probably be the first woman to go home and should be. That's too bad for Jonathan though, because he seems like such a nice guy. I would really like to see him get a quality partner one season and have a chance to win.

1 comment:
I could have written this post myself. I heart you. I agree with just about everything you said!
Post a Comment