Friday, March 7, 2008

2nd Degree Black Belt

Cole successfully tested for his recommended 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo tonight. A 9 year old 2nd degree. Not bad!!

I am a horrible mother and forgot to make sure the camera batteries were charged, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share, just this little logo from his school. But fortunately he isn't presented his new belt until he is confirmed as a decided 2nd degree black belt in May! I'll make sure the camera is charged that night. Way to go Cole man! Dad and I are so proud of your dedication to your sport and the hard work that you've put in the past 4 and a half years. You are the man!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

YAY COLE!!!! WTG Buddy!!! That is so awesome. I hope I never meet you in a dark alley.. you would totally beat me up!