I can't believe I forgot to do my Thankful Thursday last week! It's been so crazy around here, so I guess I will have to be doubly thankful today. I am thankful for...1. Finishing up. Other than a remaining few pieces of quarter round that Ron will install this weekend the floor project is DONE! We had carpet installers here almost all day yesterday but it was worth being stuck at home all day because everything looks great. I love the way my house looks now!
2. Friends. Cole's best friend's mom offered to have him over yesterday so he wouldn't be stuck here with us and the installers. He had a blast being with their family and came home exhausted last night, just the way you want your child to be when you are exhausted too!
3. Family. Shout out and big thanks to my cousin Taylor. She works at World Market and loaned me her employee discount card to buy a few things for the house. We bought the hutch and a 6x9 rug for the dining room all for less than $300. Yay for 30% off!
4. My hubby. He took a day of vacation yesterday so I wouldn't have to be here alone with the carpet guys, and vacation days are very precious to him because he gets about 1/2 of the amount that I do. Because he made the sacrifice we were able to get 99% of the furniture back in place and now I can relax and enjoy the next few days off and not be stressing about my house being a disaster.
5. Little Caesars. No it's not healthy, but it's convenient and cheap! I was too tired to cook dinner last night and for $8.12 and I was able to feed my family dinner. You cannot beat that!
I really could go on and on about things I'm thankful for today but I think I need to save some for next week. What are you thankful for today??

2 comments:
Ooo I am glad your flooring project is nearing completion. I can't wait to see some pics and live vicariously through you. I second Little Caesars. I could eat a whole bag of Crazy Bread and be happy :)
Ron is THE MAN!! Mind you.. I can tell you weren't taking time off either. You're one hard workin mamma. The house is looking great. Maybe we'll harass you and come look at the carpet :)
Post a Comment