I'm borrowing this idea from Tiburon. Reading her list always reminds me to be thankful for the good things in my life too! So for today I am thankful for...1. Aleve. This week my body has been reminding me that it's getting older and doesn't take as kindly to the hard workouts. Aleve has been my saving grace!
2. Books. Books have brought me together with a wonderful group of ladies I might have otherwise never gotten to know and now I have a a whole new group of really fun friends!
3. The internet. I have discovered some really cool people on the internet. One of my closest friends lives in Chicago and I would have never known she even existed if the internet and iVillage hadn't brought us together.
4. My hubby. He is just a cool, fun guy. He drives me crazy a lot, but I know that he loves Cole and I and would do anything within his power to make us happy. I really felt the need to mention him this week since he is giving up his weekend to lay my floors. Thanks honey!
5. My laptop. It's been a wacky weather week here in Texas, snow on Tuesday and forecasted snow again tonight and tomorrow. Thanks to my trusty Dell though, if I get stuck at home -- because you know Texas totally shuts down if it snows!! -- I won't have to miss work. I am working on a huge project and any down time is a big deal, so if I can't make it in tomorrow I will still be able to work, just from the comfort of my home and in my jammies.
So what are you thankful for today? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment