Today came togher to be a perfect day in Lori's world. The recipe goes something like this...* Sleeping in with the light rain outside as my background music-- CHECK
* Coffee ready when I wake up -- CHECK
* Homemade waffles for breakfast -- CHECK
* 50 minutes of Turbo Jam -- CHECK
* Long, leisurely bath -- CHECK
* Putting jammies back on after said bath -- CHECK
* Lazy afternoon at home with my boys -- CHECK
* Homemade banana bread -- CHECK
* Finishing a great book -- CHECK
* Not having to cook dinner because we made too much last night -- CHECK
* Never leaving the house -- CHECK
Comine all of the above ingredients and you have the recipe for Lori's Perfect Day. I hope you all had a good one too. :)

4 comments:
1. Which book?
2. Are those your dogs?
Sounds like a perfect day - aside from the coffee. ;)
Oh girl. You are so right. What a great day. the girls have been asking for ya so we'll have to harass you soon. Have a great lazy day!
Tib -- no those aren't my dogs, but aren't they the cutest? I wish they were! :) And in retrospect the book wasn't "great", I was just in a great mood so it seemed better at the time, but it was good. It was "Murder List" by Julie Garwood.
Post a Comment