
It's that time again already. Thanks as always to Tiburon for the idea and the logo. Today I am thankful for...
1. The end of the week. I am so happy that tomorrow is finally Friday, which means I can finally get my colposcopy done and find out what is going on with my cervix. Luckily this extra week of waiting hasn't been too terrible. We do have storms in our forecast for tonight though, so please pray for no power outages this time so I can get this behind me.
2. Flag football. Cole is loving it and with Ron coaching the team, it has given them something to do together and is helping to bring them closer. Cole has always been a bit of a Mama's boy, so it's nice to see him developing the same appreciation for his Dad. Not to mention the games are fun. I'm getting such a kick out of watching these guys play. They are having fun and are pretty darned good too!
3. Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask. My face has been a breakout disaster this week and I love this mask for helping aid a quick clear up.
4. Jobs. Specifically mine and Ron's. I am so thankful that we both have good jobs that we enjoy and we each have a boss who is understanding of Cole's health issues. We have both had to miss so much work during Cole's short life because he's gotten sick so much and neither of us has been given grief by our respective boss. They understand and appreciate that our little man comes first with us and are actually very supportive.
So there you have it. What are you thankful for today?

No comments:
Post a Comment