It's Thursday already, which means the weekend is so close I can reach out and touch it, and it also means it is time for Thankful Thursday. Thanks to Tiburon for the idea and the graphic. Today I am thankful for...1. My husband. I did a really stupid, brainless thing on Tuesday that is going to cost us some bucks to fix. I tried to squeeze my car into a small spot in our driveway and tagged our fence which left a nice size dent in my car. He could have been really upset with me, but he realized that I was upset enough with myself about it and he didn't get angry with me at all. I'm so thankful to have such a laid back, easy going guy!
2. Cole. I am so lucky to have such a great kid! He is sweet, smart, kind, fun, funny and just a general good guy. Even though he's growing up (too quickly for my liking), he still loves his Mom and isn't afraid to throw his arms around me and tell me so. I'm going to miss that when he gets too old and cool for me. :)
3. The NFL Draft. It's a long offseason for we NFL junkies, and this weekend in April is like water for a thirsty man. It's so exciting trying to guess who your team is going to draft. Will they have an immediate impact or are they a project? Is this the guy who is going to put us over the hump and get us to that elusive Super Bowl. I'm hoping my Cowboys pick up a quality running back and a future star wide receiver with our 2 first round picks. Or maybe package one of the picks with a lower round pick to get a veteran wide receiver in here to compliment T.O. It's definitely a must see TV event for us!
4. Grey's Anatomy. I've missed my friends at Seattle Grace and I'm so glad they are back tonight. I can't wait to see what they've been up to.
So what about you? What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:
Great list. We are thankful for lots of the same stuff :)
I have never really gotten into football. You seem like the sporting family!
Post a Comment