
Yes, Mrs. Mark, he is! I love, love The Biggest Loser. It's can't miss TV for me, but this year's blue team boys are the biggest bunch of women I've ever seen! I was so happy to hear Mrs. Mark tell him to buck up last night. I have never in my life seen grown men cry with the ease and fervor that this bunch does. Holy crow! When the season started I thought that Kelly was going to be the "crier", but darned if she hasn't been beaten out by a bunch of men. The way these boys cry when one of them is eliminated, you would think that the eliminated player is being sent off to save the world Amageddon style instead of going home to the warm embrace of their beloved families. Give me a break! Put me on team Ali and Kelly. I want to see a woman take it all this year. Down with the blubbering girlie men!

1 comment:
SERIOUSLY! They cry more than any woman I have ever met. I think college kids could create a drinking game around the show this season. Every time a guy cries you have to drink. It is RIDONKULOUS!
Post a Comment