
It's time for Thankful Thursday, with the idea and graphic courtesy of the lovely Tiburon. Maybe referring to her as lovely will get me extra entries the next time she gives something away on her blog! Kidding!! ;) Today I am thankful for...
1. A clear biopsy. I got my cervical biopsy results back on Tuesday and it was negative. I'm so relieved and glad to have this behind me. I will have a repeat pap in another 6 months, but that is the only follow-up necessary.
2. HD DVR. Thursday night presents a big TV watching adventure in our home. Not that we are TV addicts by any stretch, it just seems that most of the shows that Ron and I like are on Thursdays. For him its The Office, My Name is Earl, and CSI. For me, Grey's Anatomy, and for the entire family, Survivor. As you can imagine this presents some interesting challenges since these shows are on at the same time, but with the addition of the HD DVR to our house, we have worked out a viewing/recording schedule with a little TV shuffle that allows us to be able to see all of our favorite shows in high definition!
3. Vacations. Sometimes I need one, and sometimes I need others around me to take one so that I can have some quiet time to get things done. Either way, I'm just glad to have them.
4. Haircut day. The growing out experiment is officially coming to an end on Saturday. It's been almost a year and I have decided that longer hair is just not for me. So at 8:30 on Saturday morning I'm going back to my short, sassy cut and I can't wait. The new cut and fresh color will make me feel like myself again. No more stranger in the mirror.
So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:
Post a Comment