
Everybody loves lists, right? At least I do because these days it seems to be the only way I can organize a coherent blog post! So in going with what works, this week I love...
Dirt. I am desperately in need of a haircut. I had forgotten how quickly a short cut can get shaggy, and this stuff has saved my sanity more than once this week. It makes it easier to go with the messy style and make it seem like you meant for your hair to look that way! :)
Blockbuster Online. For the small fee of $18, we have watched several good movies and Cole has seen Season 1 of Gilligan's Island in just a couple of weeks time, all without having to leave our home. We watch a movie, drop it back in the mail or turn it back in at the local Blockbuster store, and because the distribution center is in our town we have the next movies in queue in our hot little hands within 2 days at the most. Fabulous!
My Chi Hair Dryer. I swore I would never pay that much for a hair dryer, but when my Mom showed up at my house with one I couldn't say no, right? Oh mama, this baby is killer! It dries my hair so quickly -- like in 3-4 minutes -- without damaging it. And the volume is amazing! I will never be without one again, even if I have to buy the next one myself.
Fiber One Chewy Bars. A life saver as I try to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon this week. For 2 little Weight Watchers Points, a yummy afternoon treat that cures my sweet tooth and has some nutritional benefit to boot. If you haven't tried them before let me recommend the Oats and Chocolate. Yumm-O!
Origins Ginger Body Scrub. With sunless tanner season here, this is a must in my daily shower ritual. I've gotta keep the skin nice and exfoliated so my "tan" is smooth and even. This performs well above my expectations and the ginger scent is an added bonus.
What about you? If you have something that you love that you think everyone should try, do share!

2 comments:
Thanks for the list. Now I have to go buy everything!!
Hey, did you find your mojo?
I NEED that blow dryer! Mine is about 8 years old and it takes forever to dry my hair! I can't live without my Venus razor and Skintimate shave cream. Or Cherry Chapstick. I live on that stuff!
Post a Comment