Sorry fellow Grey's girls, the last couple of episodes have left me sort of cold so I haven't had much to say about them. However after a couple of glasses of wine and a day to ponder the last episode I have managed to put together some thoughts...
1. Love George & Baby Tuck! That is the cutest baby ever. Is it wrong that I think I might want George to be with Bailey so he could be Miranda's baby daddy?? George has been kind of out there the last season or so, and I think baby Tuck might be just the character saver that good old George needed!
2. So Ava's crazy, eh? I could have told you that! While I was hoping for something that would wipe her off the face of the earth, like I don't know...cancer, I guess I can deal with crazy. As long as it gets her locked up in a psych ward and off of my screen, I'm good. Looks like this story is going to push Alex back toward Izzie too.
3. Um, Rose? He's just not that into you! If he didn't call after the sex, it wasn't that great! And I think you should probably be alarmed that he's making doe eyes at the cute female surgeon standing next to him. You know the one he's in LOVE with...
4. Callie and Hahn kissing was kind of yuck, but made a little hot by Mark watching. Is that wrong? Love, love me some McSteamy. Give that man his own storyline next season.
5. And did anybody else just know that Andre was coming? I knew he was real and going to show up after she was dead. But it still made me cry...
6. Christina was just a straight up beeyotch. Didn't like her at all!
That's about it for me. I think the show has lost a little of the momentum it gained from the first couple of episodes back, but I'm holding out hope for a good season finale next week. What about you? Impressed or no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, the kissing in the elevator. YUCK. GROSS. Not something I want to watch. I really like Callie's character, but I'm not sure how much of a fan I'll be if she's a lesbian. I'll have to wait that one out. I figured Ava was crazy, but come on! Get rid of her already!! Rose too! I cried like a baby when Andre showed up. I just knew he was real! Oh, so sad. I just keep hoping that they'll get to open that bottle of champagne! I just don't know what to make of Christina this season. She's all over the place! Get her some therapy and let her move on with her career for goodness sakes! I was expecting worse from this season, (you know, like last season) so I'm happy with what I'm seeing. It could be better, but I'm SO glad it's not worse!
once again, you and I are soooooo in the same place. I KNEW Andre was coming! Called it from the start.
Rose and Ava need to pack up and ship out. Sick of both of them.
Love your wrap-up! I look forward to it every week :)
I just came over from Tib's blog because I love Grey's. Your wrap up was right on. I cried when Andre came even though I knew it was going to happen. I am a sucker for a tear jerker scene. Oh and please please please will the writers give Rose and Ava the heave ho. Enough already!
Hi Mia, nice to "meet" you! Stop by any time. :)
Post a Comment