
I just looked at the date of my last post and boy have I been a delinquent blogger! Not that I have many faithful readers but I did make a promise to myself when I started this thing that I would try to keep it up. Life has been busy lately, but I am going to attempt to get back into the blogging groove, starting with...My Favorite Monday!
Today's topic, courtesy of Tib is my favorite sports team. Anyone who knows me well will be able to answer this question in about one millisecond. My favorite sports team is...The Dallas Cowboys!
I have been a fan for as long as I can remember. Heck I even met my husband at a game! We still attend as many games as we can and we are raising our own like Cowboys junkie. Last summer's vacation was planned around Cowboys training camp! We are hard core! You can ask our friends and neighbors who know not to call us or come visit during games. Phone calls go unanswered and guests get ignored unless it's halftime. Not that we don't love our friends, we just know we can see them any time, but there are only 16 football games a season to be enjoyed. :)

3 comments:
GO COWBOYS! I really don't get into pro football - I like college ball though.
Thanks for playing :)
Oh I had NO IDEA!!??? :)
I'm sure you wouldn't guess my answers either.... :)
Okay, you can't be a native Texan and NOT love the Cowboys! I have loved them all of my life! We have a hard time at my house when Cowboys games happen during church hours!
Post a Comment