Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's time for this week's edition of Thankful Thursday. Thanks, as always, to Tib for the graphic and the idea! This week I am thankful for...

1. The Dallas Stars. Believe in Black baby! Yes they are down 3-1 to the Red Wings in the Western Conference Finals. Yes they will probably lose the series. But they gutted out a win last night and gave us at least one more game to watch. Sweep this! Take that broom and shove it Wings, our Stars have more fight than that!

2. Bare Escentuals Faux Tan. After much experimenting with both great and disastrous results I have finally found the self-tanner for me. This stuff rocks! It looks like chocolate pudding so you can see exactly where you are applying it, which helps avoid nasty little streaks and as a bonus you get an immediate hint of color. The color is very natural and it lasts forever between applications. Now I can pull the shorts & capris out without scaring the neighborhood children. Two thumbs up!

3. Body Shops. Particularly the one we use. My car is fixed from the little mishap with the fence. It looks as good as new and because Ron knows the owner of the shop pretty well he cut us a deal and fixed it for only $200. Yea for having connections!

4. Working from Home. I love that I have the ability to do it when I need to, and I plan to do it tomorrow. :)

What about you? Are you thankful for anything today???

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Working at home is the bomb diggity. I will have to try that self tanner! Thanks for the list and for playing along :)