
I am shamelessly taking this one from Tiburon. She did say if we were reading to consider ourselves tagged, and goodness knows I'm always looking for a blog worthy topic.
8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Amazing Race
3. Private Practice
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. House Hunters
8. Sex & The City. Yes I know it's not on anymore, but I own the entire thing on DVD and still watch. A LOT!
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Uncle Julio's
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. PF Chang's
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. On the Border
6. Christina's
7. Scotty P's Hamburgers
8. Cafe Max
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Went to the dermatologist
2. Had a suspicious spot removed
3. Visited a compounding pharmacy for the first time ever
4. Worked a few hours
5. Did a load of laundry
6. Did 45 minutes on the treadmill
7. Watched Biggest Loser
8. Started reading "7th Heaven" by James Patterson
8 things to look forward to...
1. Cole's first football game on Saturday
2. Haircut on Saturday
3. Halloween
4. Cole's Birthday
5. Thanksgiving
6. Day after Thanksgiving shopping with Gigi
7. My 12th wedding anniversary
8. Ron's birthday
8 things I love about Fall...
1. Cooler weather, which in Texas means 80s. But I'll still take it.
2. FOOTBALL baby
3. Pumpkins
4. Wearing jeans again
5. The state fair
6. My little man's birthday
7. Halloween
8. Yoga pants and long sleeve tees. My weekend wardrobe.
8 things on my wish list...
1. This. Yes, still.
2. New pair of Lucky jeans
3. 8-0 season for Cole's football team
4. Super Bowl Championship for my Cowboys
5. Season tickets for the new Cowboys stadium
6. All 4's on Cole's report card
7. Obama victory in November
8. A new king size bed for Christmas
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged now too. Let us see your 8!

2 comments:
It is almost like we are the same person. Aside from that whole Obama thing.
Oh and I can't wait to check in Friday for the Grey's commentary :)
Ooh, we have so many similar things. Now I feel compelled to do this too...
Post a Comment