Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

1. My 100 blog entries. When I started this little blog on January 1 it was completely on a whim. I assumed it would be like my high school diary where I would jump in with enthusiasm and eventually peter out, so imagine my surprise when I noticed earlier this week that I had reached the 100 entry mark. Yea me!

2. Tuesday is finally election day. I am ready for this one to be OVER! I've seen sides of people that I don't wish to see again and have been witness to more than one friendship being damaged beyond repair by politics.

3. Tomorrow is Halloween. Maybe now all of the well meaning pepople that I work with will take the candy home!

4. My crock pot. I love this time of year when I can have something good cooking all day while I am at work and dinner is ready when I get home. Today I am especially thankful for the yummy spaghetti and meatballs that we will be eating tonight!

5. I almost forgot one. I bought my first Christmas gift today! I am terribly behind this year, so I'm thankful to have that first one out of the way.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Couldn't agree with you more about the election. I am soooo sick of it.

I told my own mother that I wouldn't speak to her until next Wednesday - maybe Thursday or Friday - depending on who wins ;)

Melinda said...

Congrats on the 100 entries! And I totally agree with you about this election. I've had enough and I'm looking forward to election night! (I always do, no matter who is running) Happy Halloween!