Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I haven't done one of these in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Tib for the idea and the nifty new fall graphic.

1. Simply Saline. My little man has a cold. His nose is gross and gunky and this stuff works like magic to clear him out so he can breathe. The best part is that it's non-medicated so he can use it as often as he needs to. Good stuff!

2. Fall. It is my favorite season and it just doesn't seem fallish when it's 90 degrees. But finally we have some fall weather in Texas. It was 52 degrees when I left for work this morning. Love it!

3. Uncle Julio's. My favorite Mexican restaurant just opened a new location less than 10 minutes from mi casa. Cole is having a sleepover at a friend's house this weekend so Ron and I will be date nighting with dinner out. Can't wait!

4. Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit. Because some mornings yogurt and fruit just doesn't fill the hungry spot.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Love the list. I have been missing you!

tiburon said...

Oh and what is your email - comment me and I won't publish. But I want to send you deets on the new diet :)

Melinda said...

I love Chick-fil-A! Their chicken biscuit is by far the best I've had. Yum! Now I'm hungry! I've never tried Uncle Julio's, but now I'm intrigued and hopefully I'll try it soon!