Friday, October 10, 2008

Here Comes the Flood...Grey's Wrap

This is going to be short and sweet because this episode was just okay for me. More to the point I actually struggled through most of it. With that being said...

Things I Loved
1. Lexie. She has become my favorite character. Not sure when it happened, but I just adore her. She is cute and quirky and fun and makes me smile, and in a show filled with really dysfunctional people, she is a sorely needed bright spot.

2. Cancer girl. She was so cute with Meredith. I wish she didn't have to die because I really enjoyed her.

3. Mark & Lexie. I like where I think they are going with this. They have great chemistry!

4. Meredith standing up to Derek. This needs to happen more. She gives him too much control.

5. George. He's such a likeable character when he's not hooking up with someone. And I really hope he passes his test.

Things I Didn't Love
1. Where was Major Doctor Hottie? I like him and need to see more stat!

2. Izzie. She can go now. I snickered a little over the whole Izzie/Christina apartment thing. I enjoy Izzie's pain.

3. Christina. I normally always enjoy Christina, but in this episode she was just there for me. She needs her own storyline away apart from her friendship with Meredith.

Things I Just Didn't Care About
1. The Chief and the Flood. Just didn't care. I don't enjoy plot devices that don't fit in my show and the flood just didn't fit.

2. Callie & Hahn. When they talk to each other I just hear "blah, blah, blah".

That's about it. Not a great episode for me. Tell me what you guys think?

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Things I loved:

The bad-luck guy. I LOVED him! I loved the fact that the flood was the end of his bad luck. He made me smile because sometimes I feel like him! I like the interaction between him and Alex, and the fact that Alex still has a thing for Izzie. I liked them together. Oh, and him saying "hello" to her on the porch. I thought that was neat because of what he told bad-luck guy.

Lexie saving the day with her photographic memory. She really needs to let Christina have it one of these days!

Meredith finally realizing that she can stand up to Derek and he'll still love her.

Things I didn't love:

The chief. He's driving me nuts about their rating! Enough already!

Lexie being so pathetic about George. I guess that's how she is, but George? Really?

Christina talking to the shrink. What happened to her being blunt and direct to Meredith!?

Callie and Hahn. YUCK.

It was a decent episode for me. Not bad, not spectacular.

tiburon said...

What the crap?! I swear I left this big long comment over here on Friday - and it isn't here!

Anyway - I totally agree with your recap. I am soooo sick of Izzie and her whining. And quite frankly I am getting a little sick of Meredith. Just be happy already.

And what is with all the over the top situations that only seem to happen at Seattle Grace?! It is getting to ERish for me.

I did like bad luck guy though - I think we have all felt like him at one time or another ;)