Thursday, September 25, 2008

Drool Worthy

Ron had better be glad that I'm truly on board with this whole saving money thing, otherwise we would be $400 poorer right now! I saw this beauty at the mall at lunch today and it took every ounce of willpower that I possess not to buy it. Oh mama, it's so gorgeous and so me! I think I'm going to go visit it every day at lunch until I don't love it anymore. I must do something to get it out of my system so I don't do something stupid, like buy it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh....nice! I LOVE purses and it takes a lot of will power not to buy them all the time. Good luck with that! :o)

Rebecca said...

You are a serious purse addict! :) WTG with the willpower!

tiburon said...

I am very proud of you for resisting. If you are going to spend that kind of money on a purse - just send me a plane ticket - I will talk you out of it. And we can get take out and watch Grey's. I bet it would still be cheaper than the bag ;)

Lori said...

LOL, Tib! You are SO right! Thanks for the reality check. :)

Melinda said...

That purse is beautiful! You have great willpower! Tell the purse "hi" for me when you go visit!