Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This week I am thankful for...

1. New
Grey's Anatomy. The new season begins next Thursday. I am thankful for this for two reasons. First: New Grey's. Duh! Second: A blog subject! I am terrible at coming up with things to blog about, but one sure fire blog post for me is my weekly Grey's wrap.

2. My Mom.
She is a fun, sweet Mom and a loving and generous Gigi to Cole. She rearranged her busy schedule to be available to watch Cole for Ron and I to go to the Cowboys/Eagles game on Monday night and she is doing it again a week from Sunday so we can go to the Cowboys/Redskins game. And because she doesn't want Cole to be bummed that he doesn't get to go to the game, she has reserved a condo for them down at White Bluff. So he will get a fun weekend of hanging at the lake, which he loves, and lots of one-on-one Gigi time. She is the best!

3. Kate Sommerville
Exfolikate. For those who don't know me IRL, I have horrible skin. Always have. It's acne prone, yes even still at the ripe old age of 37, and my pores are huge and it gets rough and dull looking so easily. So imagine my delight at finding this little gem, which makes my complexion brighter and my pores look a tad smaller, and makes my cheeks as smooth as a baby's behind. At $85 a pop it's not cheap, and I'll be honest and tell you that I've not had to fork out the money for it yet as I'm still going through the samples that Gigi brought me from Neiman Marcus. But you can rest assured that I will be buying it when I run out because it is a miracle in a jar for my face!

4. My sweet hubby, Ron.
Because he truly doesn't care if I spend $85 on a beauty product (see above!), because he knows that no amount of money is too great for me to feel good about how I look. Right, hon?

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Your weekly Grey's wrap ups make my week! I am so excited that the show - and the wrap are coming back!! :)

Oh and hooray for your mom - she sounds great - I bet her and Cole will have a super fantastic weekend!

Rebecca said...

Your mom is the best.. and Mr. Ron is a keeper too!

Melinda said...

I love your Grey's wrap-ups! I can't wait for the new season to start!

That's great about getting to go to the Cowboy's games! A little jealous, but I hope you have fun! Sunday's game has to be better than last Monday's (at least the first 3 quarters)!