Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thanks, as always, to Tib for the idea and the graphic. Today I am thankful for…

1. My Mother-in-Law. What’s that you ask? Thankful for the dreaded MIL? Why yes, yes I am! For many reasons actually, she isn’t a bad mother-in-law at all. Today specifically I am thankful that she is a Cowboys season ticket holder and when she can’t make games she gives the tickets to Ron and I. Because of her we made the Cowboys/Eagles game and will be at the Cowboys/Redskins game on Sunday. Thanks Linda!

2. Aleve. This getting old thing sucks. When I work out too hard any more I feel it in my legs for days.

3. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. It has kept Cole’s skin moisturized and comfortable during this week’s hives breakout.

4. Sonic Half Price Burger Night. It has made it possible to cheaply feed my family dinner on Tuesday nights on more than one occasion. Is it the healthiest meal? No! But sometimes quick, easy and cheap has to overrule healthy!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

My mother-in-law rocks, so it's cool to know that there are others out there like her! You can't beat Cowboys tickets!

I agree, Aleve is awesome stuff, so I was upset when my doctor told me I couldn't have the stuff anymore! Sigh...Tylenol it is.

Sonic is so great! My kids live for 2-4pm because they know I'm always willing to go get 1/2 drinks!

tiburon said...

Oooo that is a great list! Hooray for great MIL's too! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a cool MIL too! :o) BTW...I love Sonic ice.

Rebecca said...

MMmmm... Sonic.... :)