
2. Yoplait Light Fat Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake yogurt...Oh baby! Sinfully delicious. It's seriously yummy enough to have for dessert. And only 2 Weight Watchers Points.
3. My Cowboys are in training camp and all is right with the world. In 99% of my life I am a girly girl. I part ways with the girly stuff when it comes to sports, most especially football. I am DIE HARD. For me the beginning of training camp is like Christmas, only better. Because while Christmas is only one day, football season lasts for 6 glorious months!!
4. I really want Twitch to make it to the final four of So You Think You Can Dance. No, he's not the most technically dazzling dancer, but he dances from his soul and when he is on the stage my eyes are always drawn to him.
5. Friday is August 1. August?!?! Where the heck did July go? Only 24 more days until school starts back. Unbelieveable!!
6. Just over 2 days until Breaking Dawn! CAN. NOT. WAIT. If you need me this weekend, don't call. Whatever you need can wait until Monday! :)

3 comments:
Oh girl.. is it Saturday yet!???? This week is draggggginnnnggggg...
I guess the one benefit from being confined to your house is that you don't get much boob sweat :)
I hate the heat, too. We don't even go to the pool anymore because the water gets so warm and yucky! My 4-year-old keeps asking when the snow will come back!
I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance, and Twitch is by far my favorite. I loved him and Kherrington together and I was so sad to see her go! I can't wait to watch tonight! And the Cowboys. I mean, what more can I say? Being a native Texan, how could I NOT love the Cowboys? I love, love, love NFL football, and I rarely miss a Cowboys game! Danny and I were really disappointed when they announced that the new stadium was going to be in Arlington! We lived less than 1/4 mile from where it sits now! How awesome would that be to live SO close that you could walk to a game? Of course, we couldn't afford to go with those prices! But, we're happy here in McKinney now, and we'll be happy to sit at home and watch in high def. I can't wait!
Melinda, we used to live in Irving too, when we first got married. What a coincidence! It's definitely a small world. :) I also saw in the newsletter that you were going to be the coordinator of the HOA garage sale. Lucky you! You can count us in, we have a lot of junk to sell. I'll definitely drop you an email about it. Maybe we will finally meet face to face. :)
Post a Comment