Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...

1. Weight Watchers at Work. The online thing just wasn't cutting it. I have to have someone to be accountable to, so I am extremely pleased that we have a Weight Watchers meeting at my office now. And added bonus is the fact that meetings and weigh-in's are on Mondays which will help keep me honest on the weekends.

2. NyQuil. I have a lovely summer cold and NyQuil is the only way I am getting any sleep at all.

3. Instant Messenger. I am phone phobic, so I love that I can communicate this way. I use the heck out of it for work and for personal communication. This week it has been a lifesaver because my nose is so stopped up and my throat is scratchy so I sound terrible on the phone.

4. Cole. He knows that his Mama hasn't felt well this week and he's been a gem at home in the evenings. Very helpful, no mouthiness, and overall cooperation. Good kid! :)

No comments: