
Until now! Of all the things I thought I might win in my life...a new car, a tropical vacation, a designer handbag, $25,000...I never in a million years thought I would win an award for my blog! I started this thing on a whim, thinking it would be a great way to kill some free time as well as a journal of the things we do in our little family. Well as it turns out I actually have a reader or two, and it seems that Tiburon, of the vastly entertaining Shark Bait, likes me. She really likes me! And all this time I thought she only commented on my posts because she felt sorry for me since I have so few readers and even fewer commenters! Thanks Tib!
Of course this award comes with rules:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
And as is usual with my luck, properly accepting this award is not without challenge. I don't know 7 bloggers! I'm relatively new to the blogging thing and haven't created a big blogging buddy network. Cue violins, it's pretty pitiful, no?
So with that being said, I am going to have my very first blog giveaway! (Tib, I'm going to need your help advertising here since you know everyone who blogs!) If you would like to be considered for this prestigious award, come visit me and leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog. I'll mosey over and check it out and if I find your work worthy, then you too can be BRILLIANTE! C'mon now, you know you want to!

3 comments:
Congratulations Lori! I'm one of your faithful readers, but I don't usually comment because I'm lazy and it's easier to just lurk! LOL
(But I really do enjoy your blog!)
Robin
http://2boys4robin.blogspot.com/
Congrats! I'm a lazy commenter and even lazier blogger, but you're more than welcome to check mine out! http://najerafamily.blogspot.com/
I am glad you like it. I was going to buy you a car - but then thought you might already have one.
So I went with the brilliante award. Not many have one :)
Post a Comment