Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday (again!?!?) and thankfulness abounds...

1. 94% Fat Free popcorn. Any brand. I am a volume eater, thus the reason my fat hiney is on Weight Watchers in the first place, so I love that I can eat A. WHOLE. BAG. for only a couple of points. Muy excellent!

2. Antibiotics. My cold turned into a lovely sinus and ear infection. I'm thankful for the medicine my doctor prescribed yesterday. My head feels so much better already. I don't feel like I want to jab my own eye out anymore!

3. Scales. What is this you ask? Me thankful for a scale? Why yes I am! I had to be weighed at the doctor yesterday and I showed even more of a loss from my official weight at weigh in this past Monday. It was nice to not have to wait until next Monday to see that my sticking to the plan is paying off!

4. Ron. I have too many friends who are bemoaning their choices in husbands these days so I felt the need to be especially thankful for the good one that I've got. Love ya honey!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ron Rocks! We like him too! I hope you are feeling much better!