Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday


It's Thursday. You know the drill...

1. Today is my Friday.
Ron and I are taking tomorrow off and we are taking Cole to Six Flags. Yes we are crazy. Yes it is going to be hot. But the boy earned a free ticket through the reading program at school, so who are we to deny him his day of roller coaster riding fun??

2. Central Air Conditioning.
It's Texas. It's August. No further explanation necessary.

3. Hand me downs.
Cole is lucky to have a cousin who is just older than him and who also has excellent taste in clothes. We regularly get boxes of barely worn stuff from Abercrombie, Hollister, and Gap so he gets to look cool and I don't have to spend a fortune for him to do it.

4. My
iPod Shuffle. I recently got this little beauty strictly for gym/working out use and I am so glad that I did. I love my big iPod but it was bulky and uncomfortable to wear on an armband, not too mention how itchy the armband got when I was all sweaty. The Shuffle is a perfect alternative!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope you guys had fun at six flags! I don't think it's a bad day for it!

tiburon said...

I hear you on the shuffle! I have the video iPod but I got the shuffle for working out and I love it more than the sea :)