Me too Keith and Terry. Me too...What a disappointing end to an otherwise really fun season. I'm not sure if I'm happy that I was there to witness the final game of the season in person or mad that I spent all of that money to watch my team go down the toilet. Either way that's it. It's done just like that. There are 2 more weekends of football and I will watch because I'm a football fan, but it's just not the same when your team is out of the mix. I love my boys but I sure hope this loss is a lesson for them. A lesson in what I'm not entirely sure yet. Maybe humility? I think they could use that. No, I know they could. I think the players bought into the talk of how great they were when really they haven't accomplished anything yet. Not anything that matters anyway. A lesson in patience? For sure. Because that elusive Super Bowl is definitely not happening this year.
Now what to do with my weekends until it all starts back in 7 months??? I'm thinking home improvement! Ron is going to love me!! I'm so bored with the paint color in my house. The khaki love has worn off so I think we will start with the family room. I want to paint it a nice, rich brown. The problem I have is where to start and stop with the paint since my family room, breakfast room, and kitchen all run together. I'm not sure I want to paint the whole area a dark brown so before we paint I need to figure out where to begin and end. I really want to replace my carpet this spring too but I'm not sure if that is going to be in the budget so maybe if I darken the room with paint my worn carpet won't look quite so bad! I think I'm feeling better already...

1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry Lori. I think pretty much all of Dallas is feeling pretty bummed about it.
Post a Comment