
Yes, this is a Mama bragging post so if that isn't your thing you can stop reading here. I'm not one to incessantly brag on my kid, I try to let his actions speak for themselves, but I figure if I can't do it on my blog where can I?
Cole was named student of the month for his class for December. When I got to his winter party on the last day of school before Christmas break he was proudly sporting his "Student of the Month" pin. His teacher also cornered me at the party to tell me what a wonderful, special boy I have. She said that she wished all of her students were as focused as Cole is. He works hard and makes all 4s (which is A's for you letter grade types). He is well behaved and respectful, and most importantly he's kind to everyone. That alone made this Mama proud!

2 comments:
You have every right to be proud. Cole is one special kid! WTG Cole! Congrats from us!
Good job Cole! Brag away mom!
Post a Comment