Another weekend is in the books, this the first of 2008. If the rate at which it sped by is any indication we will be celebrating Christmas 2008 before we know it! Our weekend was nice and low-key and spent...
Buying Healthy: I gutted my pantry, refrigerator, and freezer of the ghost of Christmas past and spent over $150 stocking the kitchen with healthy goodness. Wanna guess how long it will take until I hear "There is nothing in here to eat!"????
Watching Football: Shocking, I know! We had to watch the Seattle/Washington contest and send our Hoodoo Voodoo to the Redskins. There is no way I wanted my slumping 'boys to have to face the momentum riding Redskins in the divisional round of the playoffs. Our voodoo worked and the 'skins lost, so now we get the New York Giants instead. I think this could be a case of be careful what you wish for!
Watching Some Questionable Truths: Roger Clemens on "60 Minutes" What a load of crap! No way an elite athlete allows a trainer to inject him with something without knowing exactly what he's being injected with. Shame on you Roger!
Celebrating my Birthday: My actual birthday isn't until tomorrow but Tuesday's aren't exactly noted for being stellar birthday celebration days, so since it is *my* day I picked Saturday to celebrate. My Mom took me shopping for a new "birthday suit" (HA!) from Ann Taylor and my little man bought me a new charm for my charm bracelet. He picked the sunbeam because I've always called him my "Coley Sunshine". Isn't that the sweetest? Then I was treated to my choice of dinner and I picked On the Border. You can never go wrong with OTB! My big man will be buying me a new pair of Shox. I can't decide between these or these. Oh the decisions!!
And for my last 36 year old healthy thought of the day...60 ounces of water down and only 40 to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment