Thursday, January 3, 2008

The End of the Road


Today marks the last day of my Christmas vacation. Wow, 2 weeks sure does fly when you are having a good time! Technically I was supposed to be off until Monday, but my mother-in-law wanted a Nana day with Cole, and since they get so little time together, who was I to say no? So tomorrow morning I will drag myself out of bed at the unholy hour of 5:30am and trek in for my one day work week. I think I can handle that!

But for today, my last day of sweet leisure, I am going to de-clutter! It seems like I am always saying that, and always working on it, but clutter seems to multiply at the same rate as the mice who live in the greenbelt behind our house. I am determined that we are going to have less junk in 2008 though, so today I begin working on Cole. I will tackle getting the biggest pack rat, I mean Ron, on board with my plan another day.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Good luck with your productive day! At least it's just a one day work week right? :)