1. Turbo Jam. By far the best, most fun workout I have ever done. I honestly look forward to doing it. I have most of the DVDs offered and plan to complete my collection soon.
2. Nike Shox. Again, best workout shoe ever! I am more than a little addicted and plan to add to my growing collection soon. One would think that with my first two things being fitness related I would be thinner!
3. James Avery. The boys got me a beautiful James Avery charm bracelet for Christmas and I am just in love. I can see myself becoming addicted to this jewelry.
4. 100 Calorie Packs. All of them! The best snack invention ever. I can snack on these little beauties without feeling guilty or expanding my waistline, all for only 2 Weight Watchers Points!
5. Lucky Brand Jeans. Just about every woman out there can relate to the pain of finding that perfect pair of jeans. After almost 37 years on this earth I have finally found *the* jeans for me. I truly am a Lucky woman!
6. The Dallas Cowboys. As the saying goes: "Life Begins when the Season Starts!" For me that is football season. I am a true die hard. The day after the Super Bowl is like the day after Christmas for everyone else. Oh the let down! I immediately begin the countdown to the NFL draft in April, then minicamps in May and then finally training camp in July. How 'bout them Cowboys!!
7. The Biggest Loser. The show that I never miss, and the one show that my son will actually watch with me. It's our fun TV time and I like to think he's learning a thing or two about the importance of exercise and nutrition. My only complaint is that they replaced the host. Allison Sweeney just doesn't do it for me. Please bring back Caroline!
8. Dancing with the Stars. My other can't miss show. I think it's my past as a dancer that draws me to this show. It's just fascinating TV. Plus seeing the bodies that the dancers have reminds me to stay out of the ice cream!
9. Twilight. Thanks to my Home Skillets board buddies for turning me on to this series. I will be waiting (not so patiently) for August so I can have my next Edward and Bella fix.
10. Coach Bags. I bought my first one this year. Yes I know what you're thinking, "What were you waiting for?", but this was the year I took the plunge. If 2008 wasn't the year to save money, I fear that this could have quickly become an addiction.
So there you have it, Lori's 2007 favorites. Now let's see what survives to be a favorite in 2008.


3 comments:
Your post makes me want it to be April already so I can have this baby and break out my own Turbo Jam DVD's (which would be your fault that I even own in the first place). LOL
Waving hello! I love your blog and so many of your favorites - James Avery, Cowboys, Twilight....I need to check out your other faves. :o)
(((hugs)))
C.
Great stuff Lori! You're a turbo jamming crazy woman! Great list!
Post a Comment