
This morning Cole's mouth got him in a bit of trouble. While spending time in his room contemplating the right way to behave, he apparently got an idea. I was walking by his room and found a piece of paper that had been pushed out under his door...
"Whoever picks up this very piece of paper, whether it is you Mom or you Dad, I want to apologize. I'm very ashamed at myself because I treated you with no respect at all. Please forgive me for my actions. Your very loving son, Cole Ousley, Age 10. PS...I love you both!"
The note didn't get him out of serving his punishment but it definitely got a smile out of us!

6 comments:
Awwww.... i've said it before and i'll say it again. He is one great kid.. mouthy or not.
What a sweet note! Hopefully, he'll remember and not get himself into trouble the next time!
Aww...that really was sweet!
Ooooo you gotta love a good schmoozer - and that boy has it down pat!
Why does this not surprise me coming out of that charming boys mouth (fingers?)? Love it!!
xoxo
Post a Comment