
I haven't done one of these in awhile for many reasons, being busy, feeling blue, and generally having a hard time being thankful and optimistic, but I have decided to put on my big girl pants and try to push back the negatives in my life and be thankful for the good things that I do have. And YES, I do have many good things to be thankful for...
1. My job. More specifically "A" job. There has been some organizational restructuring in my company and I found out the day before my Christmas vacation that my boss of almost 13 years, who I love and adore, was "retiring". Many times when an executive leaves the company his staff is also let go. I was fortunate that another VP offered me a job on his staff so I am still gainfully employed. Is it the perfect job that I would have picked for myself? Probably not. But he's a generally decent guy and I have hope that it is going to work out for the best.
2. My new Blackberry Storm. A perk of the new job. Or maybe a consolation prize? Anyway who cares, it's so fun and cute and I don't have to pay for it!
3. My boys. I know that at the end of the day I get to go home to Ron and Cole and that makes it all okay.
4. Grey's Anatomy. My weekly escape. Yes I know last week was a new episode and I didn't do my wrap. For the whole two of you who actually care, I'm sorry I slacked off and I should be back with my regular wrap up either tomorrow or Saturday.

3 comments:
That's a great list! I'm glad that you didn't lose your job! These times are scary, and I'm grateful for the job that I have as well (even though I only work one day a week!). Every little bit counts. I can't wait for your Grey's wrap! I look forward to it after each new episode!
SUPER LIST!
So glad you kept "A" job. Restructuring sucks though.
I haven't read the Grey's wrap - because I haven't watched it yet.
I am hoping today is the day - and I will be back. Oh yes, I will be back.
I am glad you have your job too. Is it going ok?
Post a Comment