Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grey's Wrap...Or Not


For the past two days I've been writing and re-writing the Grey's wrap and it just didn't feel right. And today it hit me. I'm not ready to write anything yet! ABC promoted the heck out of the Grey's/Private Practice crossover, right? And I am a fan of both shows so I was really looking forward to Thursday night. Well guess what? There was no crossover! Thursday night sucked and I don't have much positive to say. So I am going to wait until the actual crossover happens, which based on previews happens next week, and I'll right a wrap of the whole thing then. Until then I'm going to do what my Mom always told me and that was if I couldn't say any thing nice, just don't say anything.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Hmpf. I wanted my wrap. :(

I can wait though...

**G** said...

I agree with you... that was not a crossover show! Heck, we saw them (characters from both shows) on the phone in the commercials for a week before the show. HUGE letdown. I hope they (writers, producers, whoever) don't stay comfortable enough to try this trick again.

Melinda said...

I actually liked last week's episode, even though no actual crossover happened. I'm hoping it will actually happen in the next episode. I'm looking forward to what you have to say!