
With my uncle passing away and the craziness of the week I am just not into writing a Grey's wrap this week. I watched the episode hoping to be inspired by it, but I just wasn't. I actually dozed off mid-epidsode. Not good! Sorry girls. I would love to hear what you guys thought of the episode though. I'll be back with your regularly scheduled wrap up next Friday!

3 comments:
Oh I am so sorry! I am sorry for your loss. Losing a family member is tough!
I will admit that I have been waiting for your wrap up all the live long day.
I don't want to appear disrespectful...so I will come back and post my thoughts another time.
I hope you are coping well.
I'm so sorry to here about your uncle!
Hmmm...I'm not quite sure what to say about Grey's. You know, I liked the Denny stuff, up until now. I've had enough, and I think it's WAY too much. So is Izzy going crazy? I don't think I like where it's taking her.
I also do not like where this intern story is going. It's just crazy, and I know bad things are going to happen. Why can't the residents just realize that they suck at teaching and teach them already!! Why can't an intern stand up for themselves and find someone to teach them!! I also don't like that Lexy seems to be one of the ringleaders of the crazy.
Oh, I also don't like this new friend of Meredith. At this point, I don't know if I can handle a new addition.
I think I like where they're taking the Callie storyline. It's much more interesting than her and Hahn, THAT's for sure, and the friendship between her and Mark is so great! Speaking of...McSteamy and Lexy. He may gravitate towards her now that he was told she was off limits. We'll see.
Overall, I didn't really like the episode. It wasn't great, and it got a little crazy with the Denny thing. The interns are making me nervous, and none of the patient storylines were any good. Not even pretzel guy. I can totally understand why you would doze off in the middle! Hopefully next week will be better, but with the teasers that I've been seeing, I don't know.
Oh and you can TOTALLLLLLLY do the bikeride with me.
Just raise the $4K and they will ship your stuff and fly you to Cali too.
It would be fun :)
Post a Comment