Thursday, March 5, 2009

How Can You Resist This Face??

And those curls??? This is Ethan.


He is my good friend Rebecca's nephew, and his Mom is my blogging buddy Tiburon. Ethan has Type 1 diabetes and his Mom is going to be riding in the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation's Ride to Cure Diabetes this summer. I know the economy is in the tank and money is tight for everyone right now, but if you are looking for a good cause to support -- and it's tax deductible folks! -- please consider throwing a few dollars Tib's way. This cutie pie deserves a life free of diabetes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that face :o) You are so sweet to blog about this. I know this mom of a Type I diabetic truly appreciates it.

tiburon said...

You are so sweet to give him a shout out!!!!!

Thank you so much!!