Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quote of the Day

"No, Mom, I'm not sick, this is how I sound now. I think my voice is starting to change."

Ack! He's only 10. Surely his voice isn't starting to get deep already? I'm so not ready for that! He is just a little boy, right? I need for him to stay my little boy for just a couple of more years, okay?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ack!! Slow down Cole!!!!

tiburon said...

How funny - Ethan said the same thing to me this weekend!

I HOPE NOT!

Hey and where is the Grey's wrap?! I thought it was a great eppy!
Mostly cause Izzy is gonna die!!! Am I horrible or what?!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh.... and so it begins! (and I love how he seems so "chillaxed" about it!)

tiburon said...

I am dying without the wraps.

I have no one to talk to.