Thursday again already?? What a wacky week it has been, and I totally didn't realize that it was Thursday until I read Tiburon's blog this morning. I'm still in kind of a downer mode with Cole still feeling icky, but for the sake of a blog buddy, I will try my best to come up with a list...1. We are getting a Wii! I finally hit Wii Tracker at the right time and found what I was looking for in stock and ordered it before someone beat me to it. We made an agreement as a family to get in 30 minutes of family exercise together every day this summer. It gets so hot here in Texas that in July and August it's too hot even late at night to exercise outdoors. I think the Wii will be a perfect fun indoor family activity to keep everyone moving. And I think we now officially own every game system known to man! ;)
2. Lysol. In both spray and wipe form. Cole has had a stomach bug going on 48 hours now. Enough said, right?
3. Patience. I do not possess a limitless supply to begin with, but the little bit I do have has probably saved more than one person's life this week! LOL
4. One and a half more days until the weekend. Self explanatory.
Sorry Tib, that is the best I could come up with this week. I tried and that is what counts, right?

1 comment:
FANTASTIC list! You will love your Wii.
I hope that Cole is feeling better. Nothing worse than being sick in the summer!
Post a Comment